Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 8: Halfway through!

Wow. I honestly cannot believe it's going to be spring break next week, meaning this semester is halfway over. If you have been reading this blog, you know that I had the worst time trying to understand what I was writing about, thinking I put out one of the worst stories I have in the Gazette.

Well, that might be so, but I think that it also got the someone important to do something about it.

Click here to view the story.

The Oklahoma Gazette goes out on stands every Wednesday. My story was first viewed by readers Wednesday and by Wednesday late afternoon, Corporate Commissioner Dana Murphy came out and openly criticized this plan by the telecommunications staff and told them to stop.

Now, I'm not sure if my story did something or if it was just coicidence, I'm just glad that I was able to wonder if my story did make an impact on the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment